State of the Art Technology
D. K. Fagundes, D.M.D., M.S., P.C. is equipped with up to date technologies, such as surgical operating microscopes that magnify the tooth many times its normal size, allowing Dr. Fagundes to meticulously clean every portion of the root canal system. This provides the best possible prognosis for complete healing of the tooth. We also use digital radiography (x-rays), which provides 90% less radiation than conventional film x-rays and high quality image presentation within seconds.
Features of Our State-of-the-Art Practice:
- Treatment is performed using a high-resolution dental operating microscope.
- We use an advanced digital dental imaging system which minimizes radiation and improves diagnostic capabilities.
- We utilize Cone Beam CT technology for accurate 3D visualization of anatomy and diagnosis.
- Our sterilization equipment is monitored daily for 100% effectiveness.
- Our dental equipment uses a self-contained water supply and an in-house filtration system that delivers sterile water during all procedures.
- Your situation and treatment requirements will be thoroughly explained with digital radiographs, intraoral photographs, and any other aids necessary so that you will fully understand your needs prior to beginning treatment. All materials are broadcast on large high-definition monitors to enhance your understanding of your dental condition.
- Your dentist has the ability to access information instantly, including radiographs and photographs, through our secure web-based system.
- As our patient, you have the option to complete registration materials from the convenience of your own home using our secure website.
We are located in Professional Park in LaGrange, Georgia, off I-85 South, Exit 18. This is a convenient drive from anywhere in the West Georgia or East Alabama area; including Newnan, Columbus, Pine Mountain and Carrollton Georgia as well as Valley and Auburn Alabama. Further detailed directions are available on this website. We invite you to call us at 706-884-3636 or toll free 1-877-884-3636 to schedule a visit to our office. We look forward to providing your endodontic care.